Saturday, November 10, 2012

Very swollen toes and discomfort...


Friday, Nov. 2, 2012 - Week 5

It's already November! It has been 5 weeks already! Wow time flies! I'm just itching to get this cast off now. It's getting close! Wednesday, Nov. 21 is in sight! 

For the past 3 Fridays, I've been going into work. Coworkers are so nice and helpful. Got some more art on the cast as well. It makes me happy to see so much fun art haha. So after work, I went to my friends birthday dinner and by the end of the night, my toes have swollen up to a point I was not able to even move them! It was sooo uncomfortable! I almost had to take a pain med but made it home to elevate it to relieve the discomfort. 

I have to start getting use to this. It'll be another early night for me to fall asleep by 11:30 because crutching around all day and not much elevation really drains me good.


No comments:

Post a Comment