Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 13 - Third Physical Therapy Session


Tues, Dec. 4, 2012 - Week 10

I'm glad it didn't rain this time going into physical therapy. I am making progress with my ankle bending measurements. I'm able to place more weight on my foot and there's more movement everyday. I've learned more new exercises and got another massage. I've also learned to massage and move my skin around the surgical incision area to loosen up the tissue underneath so I have easier movement when I'm walking. Lots of leg and ankle massaging will help with the circulation and getting my feeling sensation back.

Here is a picture of the stool I use in the shower. I'm starting to stand in the shower and don't need this as much anymore. I still keep it in there for days I get really tired standing and to get in and out of the shower. I still get a little nervous and afraid I'd slip.








No comments:

Post a Comment