Saturday, December 29, 2012

Day 37 - Fourth Pool Class


Friday, Dec. 28, 2012 - Week 13

It's my fourth Pool Class! I drove myself to class again =) This makes my 4th day driving and I had no issues. I was still sore from walking around in 1 crutch grocery shopping and walking around the mini mall by my house yesterday. This time, I used the stairs to get into the pool. Serena taught me a few new exercise moves and this time around I was able to walk around the entire pool circle during warm up. The shallow side on the left I was able to manage and was strong enough to hold myself up without any issues. However, Serena preferred I say in the right side of the pool, deeper end so I don't hurt myself just to be safe. 45 minutes of class is enough, I was starting to turn into a prune after just 30 minutes!


I looked at my chicken leg again and it seems like the muscles are starting to come back! Serena said it would take about 8 weeks for it to fully come back. It's been about 5 weeks now, Nov. 21 was the day I got my cast off. You can still see the bruise on my right inside ankle. I think that just will never go away. There is still a bit of swelling on the top of the right foot arch too. I wonder if that will ever go down over time? I'll see what 8 weeks will look like soon. I've got my entire January of appointments set up for twice a week physical therapy. Serena said I may not need anymore Pool Classes by end of January? It'll be just all land sessions there on out. We'll see...


            Nov. 21                                           Dec. 17                                  Dec. 28








No comments:

Post a Comment