Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 135 - Handicap Placard Expired today!


Fri, April 5, 2013 - Week 27


I'm sad and happy today! Today marks the day my Handicap Placard expires, as you can see in the hole punches! I'm happy because I feel like I've graduated and Colleen my Physical Therapist said I didn't need it anymore and need to walk more. I can say my limping is pretty much gone, unless I exercise or walked a lot that day. Dr. Lundy did say in about 9-12 months time I'll be as close to 100%. I'm at 6 months now and makes another milestone achieved. I'm sad because I will miss the great parking. I now have to look for parking at work haha. 


Yesterday was the last time I used it. =(  Rest in peace Handicap Parking Placard, it saved me a lot of walking and was very useful. I am very thankful for all the great parking. I will miss it and hope to never have to use another one ever again! Thanks!



3 comments:

  1. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me.
    tks thermal oxidizer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Naveed, a very late thank you for your comment! I'm happy to hear that this has been useful information for you =)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete