Wednesday, March 26, 2014

1 year 5 months - Yoga Class #2



Monday, March 24, 2014 

I am back for more yoga! My second class! I was still sore from Friday's class and now 2 days after my second class I feel less sore. This time there were more people in a Monday class. About 15 people this time. Lucky I got there early for a space in the back.


I absolutely had no balance today nor any strength to hold my weight on my right ankle long enough for a pose. The tree pose like the example below I could not even do today. 


The warrior #3 pose in the example below was also difficult for me. I held this for maybe 10 seconds at most. I was very shaky and felt tired. No balance for this one as well. 


I'll see how yoga class #3 will be for this Friday. I look forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information capri yoga pants

    ReplyDelete