Monday, June 2, 2014

1 year 7 months - Mom noticed me limping today...



Saturday, May 31, 2014

I had family dinner today to pick up some Zongzi, a yearly traditional food made during this time. My grandma makes the best! It's so yummy!




After dinner on my walk to my car with my mom, she said to me she notices me limping. She asked if I was ok and it made me sad. Usually I wouldn't even limp until after about 30 minutes to 1 hour of walking. I told her it could be the cold, or maybe the shoes I wear sometimes. This is just something that happens. She just seemed very sad and it made me sad. It was the first cold day of the nice sunny week we've had in San Francisco. 

This entire month has been very emotionally tiring. This weird ankle started acting up with the clicking and limping more often then usual. I'll get an MRI this coming Thursday.  I continue to do Yoga, and Stationary Biking. I'll see what happens after scheduling and getting in some Physical Therapy. I feel like I just took 100 steps back in my healing. Thing's just happens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment