Sunday, March 22, 2015

2 years 6 months - Biked 12 miles over Golden Gate Bridge and it rained a bit today!


Sunday, March 15, 2015


My friends and I decided to bike over Golden Gate Bridge today to have lunch and hang out in Sausalito! On our way to meet up for biking, it began to shower. I definitely felt the rain coming in my ankle with the pulsing aches. Good thing it only sprinkled for about 20 minutes!


I was so excited to bike over Golden Gate Bridge again! It has been about 3 years since the last time I've biked. I was curious to find out how my ankle will take it. I rode nonstop up this large hill and my legs just burned! However, my ankle was fine.



It is about 5 hours later and my ankle feels hot. A bit sore, and no pain. No limping either! It was a great workout. I rode a total of 13.07 miles! Our next biking adventures will be at Angel Island!


No comments:

Post a Comment