Friday, January 4, 2019

6 years 4 months - Snow!



Friday - January 4, 2019

Happy New Year! 

I went up to Reno for the weekend and went Snowmobiling!

Since I can't snowboard anymore, because I can't wear the boot and maneuver comfortably, I tried Snowmobiling! It was my first time too! I wore my own boots with a soft surface around my ankle and it felt fine. Just the cold gave me a bit of arthritis but other than that, I can walk fine, with no pain! I didn't have to use my foot for anything. Ankle in snow and cold weather was fine! It was so much fun! 









2 comments:

  1. I broke and dislocated my ankle (similar to your injury) at the start of this month and I'm do grateful to have found this blog. Thank you for sharing your recovery with us! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry I’m over a year late in responding. I just saw this 😁 I am so happy to hear my blog is helpful for you! I started this because I too was looking for some progress blogs and found nothing, so I had to start one to share my journey. I hope you’re all recovered and well! Happy New Year! 🎉

      Delete