Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 221 - Second day back to running at Lake Merced!

Saturday, June 29, 2013 - Week 38

This time, I chose to run later in the evening. It was a very hot day. I did the usual run then walk for every few minutes. Definitely less people running at around dinner time. I felt a bit tired today and again by mile 3 I feel spent. For some reason, this time my ankle felt like there was more pressure and a tiny bit of pinching towards the end of my run. I think it could have been because I walked from home to the lake. My ankle definitely felt a little strained and very tired. I walked the last mile and then to add to that, walked back home which was about another 15 minutes. I had a tiny baby limp going on. 



I waited a week to write this because I was actually really sore for a few days and was limping. The soreness lasted until Tuesday, July 2. and I had a noticeable baby limp to add to that. Maybe I should cool off on running and walking so much all at once. I should just stick to stationary cycling and run for shorter distances in the future. Surprisingly, I have never really gotten any swollen ankles from all the time's I have been sore or feeling a little strained and tired from walking/running so much. Ankle's are still the same. I really do wonder now if it has anything to do with using my chinese medicine practically everyday. If so, Dit Da Jow really works!

Oh, ignore the pace haha. I ran out of batteries and I guess it continued to record my pace after recharging. 



No comments:

Post a Comment