Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 214 - First day back to running at my other usual spot, Lake Merced!

Saturday, June 22, 2013 - Week 37

I'm excited to be back at my other usual spot, Lake Merced! How I have missed this beautiful place to run. The lake, the dragon boats practicing, the animals sounds by the zoo, and the calm lake. For most of my run I stayed on the soil part of the trail. Still alternating with running and walking. still at a jogging pace. First time back to running uphills and downhills, and it tired me out. 

  

  


I realized, by 3 miles mark during my runs, I am very tired. This time, I did have a little baby limp towards the end of my run. So I walked the last mile back to my car. I also noticed my strides are getting longer and my speed is just a tiny bit faster too. I do feel like I am progressing, slowly. Thankfully no swelling and no pain! Just tired. Definitely a great workout today. Came home feeling sore, and I'm ready for more! I will give myself a few days to recover, then run again.




No comments:

Post a Comment