Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 332 - Hiking!


Saturday, October 5, 2013 - Week 54

I went hiking at Laurel Park today! It was such a nice day! I got some good tanning action too. I can't believe I walked up this steep rocky trail. I felt fine, no pain at all. But I still felt a bit nervous and was very cautious where I stepped. 


From the top, I got great views of the city. It was so relaxing. The trails were very rugged!


It was a perfect day for hiking. Got me sweating good. While going downhill, it was a bit more challenging. I had to be very careful because some areas had very loose gravel. My 2 friends slipped a few times. Luckily I didn't. It's been about 5 hours since I finished hiking and I can definitely feel my ankle soreness. I'm very tired now. It was too much fun! Great workout! I was so excited to be out hiking! Mostly, happy because I can hike once again! I can't wait for more!



No comments:

Post a Comment