Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 140 - Fourth time back at the track for a run.



Sunday, October 13, 2013 - Week 55

I'm back at CCSF Track for run.


I stayed in lane #1 for my entire run. I ran for a total of 2 miles. Each lap I ran a 3/4 and walked the last quarter. A total of 9 laps around the track and the final lapped I walked to cool down.

After my first mile, I did feel tired already. My ankle felt fine, no pain or strain. I did feel a weird ache in my heel of all places. It was a first time for this feeling. It was kind of weird. As if someone was pushing hard onto my heel whenever I took a step on that foot. It only lasted for a few seconds and then it went away completely.


My thighs are getting bigger! That means my muscles are coming back! The last time I ran, I wasn't limping the next day like I did a few months ago when I ran! I was so happy! Definitely a lot more comfortable running and feeling stronger. My goal is to run without stopping one day. 


I tried #6 about 4 months ago and clearly I wasn't ready. I'm back to #5 on the track and feeling great! I'm so happy every time I go back =)




No comments:

Post a Comment