Saturday, January 21, 2017

4 years 4 months - Took my first Full Body Barry's Bootcamp that involved running on a treadmill!

Saturday - January 21, 2017

Happy New Year!

It's the new year and you know how it goes, working out to get rid of the holiday pounds for the new year resolution. Way to start off this new year!

I took my first Full Body Barry's Bootcamp that involved running on a treadmill! 2 sets of treadmill workout that equals to about 25-30 minutes of running. Here's the full information:

25-30 minutes of cardiovascular treadmill intervals and 25-30 minutes of strength training utilizing weights, resistance bands, medicine balls and other equipment to target a variety of different muscle groups followed by a short stretch and cool down.

I got there nervous. I wasn't sure if I was able to make the entire run. I haven't ran in months! When it came to the treadmill session, the first session started at a Level 4 Speed and some incline to a Level 3 to begin. I was able to do the minimum and went up to the most at Level 5.5 Speed and at max incline at Level 4. I stuck with it and was able to run without issues! After the second session, I was getting tired. I didn't push myself too hard just in case of reinjuring and worried about the pressure I was putting on it. I loved the treadmill though, it was so bouncy and supportive, not like the other gyms I've been to.

Here's what it looked like inside. I loved their treadmill! The tread was made of actual tire like treads. I felt comfortable and not in pain at all when running! However, my ankle did feel tired. Great start to this new year!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the great information. It is well written!!

    Ankle Surgery Singapore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ardmore Orthopaedic Clinic. I hope to help others with information as I was not able to find anything to help me cope when I was searching for information online.

      Delete
  2. Didn't think Dermalmd scar serum would work but I have noticed that my scars have improved. Had ankle surgery late June and once my scars had healed I began using dermalmd scar serum. Don't expect a miracle but it helps.

    ReplyDelete