Monday, June 12, 2017

4 years 9 months - Back from my Asia vacation and didn't get cankles this time!



Monday - June 12, 2017

I'm back from my 2 weeks Asia vacation! Went to Hong Kong, Macau, Tokyo Japan, Osaka, Kyoto, Hanoi, and Ha Long Bay! Walked over 10+ hrs a few days and no swelling in the ankle!

I bought these new Nike Air Max Motion shoes just for the trip. Last year, I had a pretty flat running shoe bottom. It was no good, no support for walking many hours. This year, I was thinking what if I got something with an air bubble. It's gotta give me some support and extra cusion. Even the inner shoe pads had a ribbed cushion. Most comfortable shoes I've purchased so far! They lasted all day for me and I loved it! No cankles, no pain! I was a happy traveler! I'm now looking at investing in an entire air bubble bottom shoe haha. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've been reading through your blog and I just want to tell you you're a total inspiration. Trimalleolar fracture in Japan 3 weeks ago and I'm > 1 week post surgery. I sympathize so much with the earliest posts you have, and seeing you be so active gives me hope. I'm going to work hard to get back to weight lifting and wearing reasonably cute flat shoes. Thanks for documenting your journey for so long. Lots of people just keep track of the first year or even way less. I hope every new year brings you new comforts and happiness, because you're a strong and lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey DustyOldRoses, thank you! I'm so glad that I can help in any way. I hope for you to have a fast recovery! It will get better with time and patience. You'll get there. There's so many cute flats you can definitely wear =) Thanks for your kind words. You're very sweet! All the best to you and your healing progress!

      Delete