Thursday, October 5, 2017

5 years 1 month - Toe cramp, muscle spasms, and other weird cramps



Thursday - October 5, 2017

I just got a toe cramp! I'm noticing now that I have more frequent random cramps then I did before breaking my ankle. Last time, I had a weird cramp around the bottom of my ankle and surgery site. Then I notice random muscle spasms on my right lower leg. I have even spasmed myself awake a few times! I still have my plate with 9 screws in there, 5 years in. I now wonder about my circulation... 

Anyone out there, has this happened to you?  

1 comment:

  1. I have a plate and screws, but jist got surgery a few weeks ago. Im opting to have my hardware removed and I'm terrified when the time comes, but I think I may want to.

    I have a question though. I had staples and those were removed. But, about a week later, I feel a tearing sensation. It doesnt hurt all that bad, but I have sensations of leaking. I wonder if this is normal? Could my incisions be leaking?

    ReplyDelete