Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 73 - I bought heels I can't even wear...


Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013 - Week 18

It's February already! My ankles is still stiff every morning when I wake up. The bruising area is slowly going away. I am getting more comfortable taking every step. I am also starting to walk a bit faster.

I went to DSW today to kill some time before having dinner with my family. There I found a pair of red heels on sale and bought it! Chinese New Years is about a week away and I need something new so I thought, what the hell and went for it. I was actually looking for some flats and didn't find any I wanted. I felt happy and sad at the same time. I know I can't even wear them right now, I wouldn't dare to! It will just be there to encourage me to get better so I can one day wear them haha! The question is... when?!


No comments:

Post a Comment