Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 207 - Second time back at the track for a run.

Saturday, June 15, 2013 - Week 36

I'm back at Kezar for a second round of running on the track! Lots more people here this time. It was also a cold gloomy day too. I woke up very tired today and forced myself to come back here to run. 


I was definitely tired today. I felt slow, and heavy. Ran each lap and walked one corner. Still sweated waterfalls, but it felt so good with the cold air. Lost count and did about 13 laps, about 3 miles worth. I think my calves are close to 100%. You can still see the inside of my right ankle bruise from the dislocation and torn ligaments. Glad he didn't have to do surgery to reconnect my ligaments in that area as suggested at the time but found out it was not necessary. This is a weird forever bruise haha.

Another great workout! I was definitely feeling more exhausted then last time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment