Tuesday, May 6, 2014

1 year 7 months - First time taking Power Yoga class!



Tuesday, May 6, 2014

It's my second day back in the gym! I decided to try out this Power Yoga class. It was extremely fast and I was working hard and dripping sweat. I am feeling the soreness in my entire body right now. My ankle is also a bit sore and tired. No pain! I'm feeling really good.

To my surprise, I was able to hold my half moon pose on my right ankle! However, I was not able to look up like the example image below. I had my gaze on my mat. I was shaky but was able to hold it up for most of that time. I'm so excited! I'm making progress in building my balance back. The teacher made sure I was doing okay. I felt stronger and comfortable since starting yoga about a month ago. I'm excited to do more yoga! 


No comments:

Post a Comment