Saturday, November 10, 2012

Burning sensation inside my cast...


Wednesday, Nov. 7, 2012 - Week 6

Obama has been re-elected!


Exactly 2 more weeks and the cast comes off! I am sooo excited!

I am beginning to feel this strange burning sensation on my heel inside my cast. It comes and goes. I can now move my toes more, not as much often spasms. I still feel some pressure on the top of my foot. There is even more room now inside my cast. I remember mentioning this in my last Follow up and Dr. Lundy said it was normal. The muscles aren't being used and it's just not happy. It could be that it's too tight too but it seemed like there was enough room in the cast. I've also asked my nurse friend and he said the same.

Getting so close to the end of this cast. I'm ready to clean my leg! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment