Saturday, November 10, 2012

I got my handicap parking placard!

Friday, Oct. 19, 2012 - Week 3

I got my handicap placard!

I went to DMV, got to sit in the front row Handicap seating, and was called to the stand after about a 30 minute wait. I come to the stand and it turns out to be someone I haven't seen since graduating Highschool! What a nice reunion! It costed me $6 and got a 6 month Handicap Placard. Now everyone want's to borrow me to go out just for some good parking haha.

It's been a life saver! I'm so happy =)





3 comments:

  1. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!
    directory.entireweb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi RajputSeo,

      I'm so glad this blog I wrote is helpful for you! Thank you! You too, have a great day!

      Take care!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jack,

    Thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete