Saturday, November 10, 2012

Another Follow Up Appointment

Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2012 - Week 4

I'm excited to go in to hear and see my progress!

I am feeling better by the day. The first thing I did was go straight to get xrays. It was getting festive in the xray department with the Halloween orange and black colored decorations. Also had the Giants game on. Going for the World Series!

Finally got my xrays, went back to Dr. Lundy's office to review it. I had to tell him about my slip yesterday and the new itchiness. He took a look at the xrays and printed me another copy of them. It looked exactly the same as before with no change. Just keeping an eye on the other ankle to make sure there's no gap for the ligaments to heal. That's pretty much why I am in a cast longer so that the ligaments and ankle has no movement for it to heal properly. Luckily everything looked good and I'm healing well! He said to see him back in a month to get the cast off! Next will be the walking boot and Physical Therapy. He also mentioned that if I do travel or go anywhere, please carry along some pain meds because it may hurt or have a lot of discomfort! Just in case. YAY Progress!



Counting down the days...

No comments:

Post a Comment