Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 67 - Chinese Herbal Soup


Sunday, Jan. 27, 2013 - Week 17

I woke up to a sunny day. As usual, I feel the stiff tender bruised feeling on my ankle. I do a few ankle turns to warm in up before stepping out of bed. Since my Physical Therapy session on Wednesday, I haven't used my 1 crutch and ankle brace! I'm feeling better by the day and improving. I still continue my ankle exercises and using the Chinese medicine. 

My mom calls me to pick up some Chinese Herbal Soup. She said it was good for my ankle. I never question her and just drink it. I never know what's in it. Sometimes I don't want to know. The last time I went to my grandparents to have dinner, they gave me soup and said it was good for my ankle. I asked what was in it and they said they'll tell me after. They told me it was frog! It's just so gross to me haha. I am very Americanized but still will respect their ways. It didn't taste too bad.


As I was walking back to my car after eating dinner at grandparents, I saw a handicap sign that made me sad and laugh at the same time. What does this mean haha?!



No comments:

Post a Comment