Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 123 - Exactly 6 months since injury


Sunday, Mar. 24, 2013 - Week 25

It has been 6 months to the exact day since my injury! I can't believe how fast time flew by. This was my first week without going to Physical Therapy. I feel so free and happy! I woke up feeling very good today. I'm noticing I am walking faster and feel stronger in the ankle and leg. I start the day without a limp pretty much. My days still end with a slight limp. I feel that my ankle is now able to rotate more without as much pressure or stiffness. The pinch feeling is going away as well. I do still get tired after standing and walking after a few hours. I'm also getting fat haha. Now that I am able to get out and walk more, I am also going out to eat more! I need to get back in shape and continue my core workouts. I can't wait to be able to run again! It'll be a faster way for me to lose my weight. I'll have to continue with my stationary bike at home for cardio exercise. I wonder when I will be able to ride a bike again too... I will update once I am able to for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment