Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 137 - Finished my bottle of Chinese medicine, and very sore from walking on the beach


Sunday, April 7, 2013 - Week 27

Sunday's are dog park days for Pebbles! I try to bring her as much as I can whenever I am free. Pebbles was one happy dog today! She met a new friend named Henry that is also a Beagle and same age as her.


We had a nice long walk, maybe for about 2 hours. My ankle became really sore towards the end. I stepped on some very uneven sand and it caused a bit of pinching and uncomfortable quick seconds of ankle bending pain. I started to limp towards the end too. It started to get cold and cloudy, so we headed back to the car to go home. There were a lot of Paragliders out today too. It was fun to watch. 


Right when I got home, I had to lie down! Took a shower and finished my bottle of Dit Da Jow, this Chinese medicine my grandma gave me to get rid of aches. I think it really does work because I haven't really gotten any type of bruising and I do feel better the next day. Maybe it's time for a new bottle.









No comments:

Post a Comment