Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 155 - I had a horrible dream I re-broke my ankle...


Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - Week 30

I had a horrible dream last night. I dreamed I re-broke my ankle... I don't know how I broke. All I remember from the dream is that I went into my surgeons office for an xray, and he confirmed it was broken. Said it appeared to be just a hairline fracture. Then gave me a walking boot. I was at least happy I didn't need any crutches! I woke up so sad... It's cold out today too, so I can feel a little ache in the ankle metal area. Maybe it's just that.

Today will be my first day on my own to do running progression exercises! 1 minute walking, 1 minute running and alternating. If I get tired then I'll add more minutes to walking vs running. I'll find out how I do tonight. I also planned to go in to the PT gym to do some prancing on the leg lift machine. That was also one of my homework to do's but haven't had a chance to go because they close too early and I don't get out of work in time. I'll get off a bit early today just to do it. Hope I don't feel too sore tomorrow!



I think maybe the dream happened because I am going to Vegas this weekend for my good friend's bachelorette and nervous about being on my feet for a long period of time, and also afraid people will bump into my ankle. I'm so excited to go since it will be my first real mini weekend vacation since my injury happened 7 months ago! I will definitely update how I feel after I get back. Off to Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment