Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 173 - Finally able to weed my backyard jungle haha


Sunday, May 12, 2013 - Week 32

Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there! 

My ankle is feeling good today. It is finally strong and progressed in balance enough to finally fight my backyard jungle! I am now able to step on the uneven gravel back there. It's like World War 15 out there! Weeds were as tall as me haha! It's embarassing... After about 2 hours of removing weeds, I did feel a bit sore in the ankle. I still have a long ways to go. I'll do more weeding next weekend.

Pebble's just sun bathing. What a life.




2 comments:

  1. That’s a lot of weeds. No wonder you were so tired and got a sore ankle after removing them. It must be a tedious job to do the weeding routine every week, especially with your broken ankle. Don’t you have anyone to help you with the yard work? Or maybe until your ankle gets better, you could push it to once every two weeks instead. Hope you're feeling well now. Take care!

    Sam Lucas @ Green Collar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam! My uncle comes by to help. I'm much better than I was then. Thanks for the kind comment! All the best to you too. =)

      Delete