Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 192 - I can wear heels!



Friday, May 31, 2013 - Week 35

I just got back from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! My first real vacation since my injury! I had a great time just eating and relaxing by the pool and beach. I got a bit of a honey tan and it sort of covered up my scar. My scar seem to have healed up nicely too.

Since I am in my good friend's wedding coming in about a month, I am suppose to start looking for some heels for my dress. I told her I don't know how my ankle is with heels yet but I'll start looking. So I went downstairs to try on some wedges for the first time and it turns out I felt completely fine and was able to walk normal in them! So excited but nervous at the same time! Then I think, what if I trip? What if I step on something uneven? I'll get that pinch feeling again? I just don't know. I should be careful. I tried on some low 2 inch stilettos and was fine walking in them too! So happy! Time to shop for some new heels!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment