Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 26 - I walked today...without crutches!!!


Monday, Dec. 17, 2012 - Week 12

I went to my second Pool Class today and felt really good. No pain today either. My ankle and foot bottom felt really strong today. I still feel a bit sore from the weekend shopping though. So far so good.

I still have a chicken leg though. It appears I am gaining my muscle back from all the walking I've been doing.  I feel some muscle. Actually it looks like my left calf is getting more muscular and the right sort of look the same haha. I swear I feel the muscles when I flex my right calf. You can still see the bruising on the inside ankle. I wonder when that will go away.


                         15 Days Ago                                                      Today

My scar is also looking well. However, my skin is still a bit discolored from the rash I got around the area.


OMG!!!!!! Ok, so I was hungry for some dinner. I went downstairs and felt really good walking. I was just sick of moving my crutches around the kitchen and then I did it. I walked from the kitchen to the living room, back to the kitchen, and downstairs to lock the door to the yard! I was ok walking on stairs, still with rail assistance of course. My ankle is stronger then I thought hahaha. I just got too excited and needed to share the news! Time to text my friends =). I have a limp but I don't care! I walked without crutches! I am so happy! I feel so free!


No comments:

Post a Comment