Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 25 - On crutches out all weekend shopping!


Sunday, Dec. 16, 2012 - Week 11

It's 9:30pm and my ankle is feeling really sore right now! I was out all weekend shopping. I got in some really good exercise for my ankle. On saturday, I crutched around walking for about 5 hours and today, about an hour. I am surprised my ankle didn't swell up. It just feels tender and bruised while taking each step. No pain! Today, I felt a weird clicking feeling on my foot. I have no idea what it is. I can sort of use one crutch but of course with a limp. When I got home, I sort of hobbled around without any crutches in the kitchen. I still can't fully take a step without a hop. Sigh, I'm getting really close and feel like I can almost drive let alone walk!

I went to target and found those mechanical shopping carts parked to the side! I got really excited but thought no, forget it. I need the exercise. There's way too many people to weed through anyway with this huge cart. I got all my shopping done! Feeling very tired but good =)


No comments:

Post a Comment